Sunday, April 10, 2011

A ballerina from a dream

New images for a new project.  Shot all today.  And edited.  Because yeah, I'm crazy excited like that.  I suppose it's a study between grace and strength.  Between the known world and taboo all coexisting in one beautiful place.  Much like the lucid dreams that I've been having lately.  They're filled with weird events, things and people that don't necessarily belong all together but hell, it's a dream.  And yeah, I'll go with it.  Perhaps I shouldn't eat so close to bedtime but lately, ALL my dreams have been vibrant and extremely poignant contradictions. 

Anyway, let me get back to reality and say this:  If you see a ballerina on a train, you sure as hell ask her if you can take her photograph.

All images taken at the Legion of Honor Museum









1 comment:

  1. Erin,
    These photos of the ballerina are phenomenal! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete