Monday, December 31, 2012

A fond farewell to 2012


As the day comes to an end, I bid 2012 adieu!  It was a great year.  So many grand things happened and many more are to come!

Travels...weddings...new family members...new photo series...new printing techniques...so many great things.  :)

Quite honestly, it's hard for me to create this obligatory post on my personal sentiments about 2012 because well frankly...I knitted Connor a sweater and I feel that I must show/talk about that above all else!  (No need for whispered remarks on my cat-lady status...I think that I'm finally there.)

You can see from the first photo how his reaction was after being shoved into a knitted sweater and he's still currently sulking.  I don't expect him to wear it all the time but I'm sure when it's really cold, he'll be grateful enough.

I do hope that everyone has an even better new year than 2012, with many, many, MANY more exciting things to come.


Cheers!

-Erin





Cat sweater vest pattern can be found here, via KnottyGnome Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment