Thursday, February 3, 2011

Meet Chip



Our new LXV150 Vespa.  And Thom.  Out in Sunset at Ocean Beach.  An image provoked by an assignment for class with my advertising mentality still ingrained.  It'll be hard to break out that mold.  But for now I'm enjoying it as the eye candy that it is. 

Photo Info:

Shot with a 5DMII, 16-35mm f/2.8 L lense, hand-held 580EXII Flash[by me] and camera set to a timer to pop off the pocket wizard/flash.  Exposure set to around 1/10 @f/2.8. (Bumped the ISO up to 400 to get that "fast" shutter speed)

Some photographers regard sunsets to typical photos of children, pets and railroad tracks but I enjoy the challenge against time as you try to set up and take a shot within 15 minutes of natural light left.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Erin and Thom,

    I am looking through your blogs this morning. Really love the placemats, throw pillows and knitted afghan. This photo of Thom is great. Love the vespa. Sue/Mom

    ReplyDelete