this recipe...so easy, I guess a four year old can make it.
Waffle recipe for waffle iron:
(Double batch measurements)
-2 C. Regular Flour
-2 C. Whole Wheat Flour
-1/2 tsp. Salt
-8 tsp. Baking Powder
-3 Tbsp. White Sugar (or opt for brown sugar)
-2 tsp. Cinnamon
-3 1/2 C. Milk
-1 C. Oil
-1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1. Preheat the waffle iron and spray each waffle plate generously with non-stick spray.
2. Add all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together until well mixed.
3. Crack the eggs and beat them until well frothy. Pour into the bowl of dry ingredients and add the rest of the wet ingredients to the bowl.
4. Mix until all ingredients are combined. Lumps are normal in the batter. Do not overmix.
5. Add the batter by the half cup onto the pre-heated waffle iron until batter is spread evenly.
6. Cook each waffle for 4 minutes.
7. Use a fork to remove the waffle, eat and enjoy!
Like I said, a very eventful week. I hope yours went well too and that you all have exciting plans for this weekend!