Monday, August 22, 2011

Jumping on the bread wagon



Yep.

It finally happened.

I gave in.

After reading other blogs and articles, I finally jumped on the wagon and tried the no-knead bread recipe.  This recipe has been circling the interwebs for a few years now and since I received my french oven a few months ago, I've been wanting to try the easy to make bread recipe.

And it is everything that everyone has said it would be.  Warm, flavorful...and that amazing bread smell!  My only regret was that I made it shortly before I left for my New York getaway.

You can find the recipe from the original post by the New York Times Journal, adapted from Jim Lahey from the Sullivan Street Bakery.

In other news, I photographed an amazing wedding at the W hotel in 'Jersey.  I hope to share a few of those images soon!

I hope that everyone had a great weekend and Monday.

2 comments:

  1. So are you going to share the recipe with the rest of us???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita,

    Yep, I just added another link in the post. Just click on that and it will send you to the original recipe. Hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete