Saturday, August 27, 2011

The layering effect



It's hard for me to get excited for fall since everyday during the summer season in San Francisco is like fall!  But I was glad to hear that Alexa Chung teamed up with Madewell again to bring out another fall line.  Scotch & Soda never seems to disappoint as well, and especially this fall's line up.  Looks like a lot of layers, boots, warm sweaters and cardigans...never a bad thing.

In other news, Hurricane Irene has decided to wreck havoc on the East Coast and has delayed my flight back to San Francisco from New York.  I, like many others, will have to wait out this storm and experience the frustrating nuisances of delayed flight travel...sigh.

I hope that everyone on the East Coast stays warm, prepared and safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment