Sunday, June 26, 2011

100th Post Weekend Reflection

We now live in a time where information is passed around and shared so fast that events practically unfold before us on our computers.  New posts are added with lightening speed and in such a routine fashion that we expect to read new tidbits each day from out favorite bloggers. So it seems menial to mention that this post here, happens to be my 100th post in my nearly three years of blogging but it's an important milestone nevertheless.  I looked at past posts and was happy to find that I still keep true to talking about my interests and desires.   I might not share the kind of thoughts that would change a person's life but I do share what I love and [hopefully] inspire others along the way.

I also cannot tell you where this blog is heading towards.  People have asked whether my blog is a crafty blog?  A photo blog?  A cat lady blog?  I think I have a long way to go before I can safely give this blog a defining path.  There is just too much that I enjoy and too many times I change my mind and find a new interest. 

I can say with certainty that I am enjoying this California sunshine, this glass of red wine, this moment in blogging...and then some.  :-)

I hope that you all enjoyed your weekend and that you're all well rested for this week to come. 

Cheers my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment