Friday, January 15, 2010

Shameless Shoutout to my wedding site

I know that this might seem a bit distasteful to put a shout out about my other website, but it's Friday and really I have nothing better to say at the moment. 

Really though, my other website, Something Blue Photography, shows a lot of my and the other shooter's, Shinay McNeill, wedding work.  We started to come up with the idea after shooting a friends wedding together this past October.  It was so enjoyable that we've decided to partner up and shoot weddings into the 2010 year.  And hopefully beyond... 

What I like the most about wedding photography though it can be borderline cheesy, is always 100% personable.  What I mean to say is that the work speaks so much of two people making a decision to stay by each other for the rest of their lives.  And for us to be able to document that?  To see emotions and help create such wonderful memories?  It has always been a pleasure doing so. 

There is no need to coax any emotions out of someone during a day like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment